Saturday, July 11, 2009

Spirit of competition

I'm fairly certain that it's a 100% consensus that Versus coverage of the TDF is dramatically oversaturated with commercials. Swindlehurst tweeted it best - "I'm gonna eat the hell out of some Nature Valley Granola today, thanks for the commercial free half hour" - makes them the best sponsor of the coverage by a landslide. I hate commercials, but, there is one exception. Versus has some pretty cool spots on the nature and spirit of competition, here's the latest and one of the best yet - think it connects pretty well with most of us, even if the only racing you do is against yourself trying to get better and faster than yesterday.

1 comment:

eber said...

C'mon...how can you NOT like the Extenze commercials?

I'm gonna buy a supply for the neighborhood...deal out of my garage.